Since moving to Metzingen in South Germany, Sundays have come with new excitement.
Back in London, Sundays felt the same as any other day – just without work. Busy, filled days, everything carried on the same; rushing breakfast, running around, hitting the gym.
But in Metzingen Sunday’s are golden.
They are days to be spent with family and friends so all of the shops are closed, except for a few cafes which close around 5pm. This means it’s a great time to actually really switch off.
Below are my five things to make sure you do on a Sunday to really get ready for your next week, whatever it might contain;
1. Enjoy breakfast. Don’t rush it, take your time, treat yourself! If you are usually well behaved in the week let this be your cheat meal.
2. Read, read and read. Reading even 10 pages of a good book a day can be a great way to stimulate your mind, keep it active, get your creative juices flowing and help you come up with some great ideas and you never know what you could learn! So if you can’t do it everyday then let Sunday be your day to catch up on all of your reading.
3. Write. Write your plans for the week, month, year even – it’s said your are more likely to achieve your goals if they are written down.
4. Organise. Organise your clothes, your mind, your desk. A clean environment is so much easier to work in and you will find you’re more productive when your mind is clear.
5. Lastly, savour every minute of it. Don’t look at a clock, just enjoy your Sunday!
What do you do on your Sundays? Fill in the comment box and let me know!
Until next Sunday guys!! Xx